Boulder, Colorado is a rapidly growing city of over 100,000 people, a college town, and home to unnerving concentration of comically self-entitled assholes. As such, it's even more ripe than most places to serve as a forum for inconsiderate, careless, and just plain shitty-ass driving. Feel free to submit entries for consideration to shdob@gmail.com.

Friday, May 6, 2016

I'M IN A BIG HURRY TO GET THERE ONE SECOND BEFORE YOU DO!

This lady decided to switch lanes without looking, coming within inches of smashing the hell out of my car in the other lane. I was forced to slam on my brakes and skidded to a stop just before she finished cutting into my lane. It was such a close call that I was shaking after the incident. I assume people reading this understand that there are other people on the road. You're not alone out there, but she seems to think so. When you change lanes, there might be someone in the lane you are entering. Imagine that!

Hey lady, I bet you're glad you got to the the red light a whole second before we did, aren't you? That was worth almost causing a collision that was likely to involve multiple cars, because I bet you did so, so much with that extra second while you were waiting ahead of me at the light.

Congrats!


No comments:

Post a Comment